Buscar este blog

miércoles, 6 de noviembre de 2013

FRIENDS



I don´t know why my sight was fixed on that peculiar woman. 

 The question is that I couldn´t avoid peering at her and her way of moving with no control in a tiny space. What´s more, I couldn´t get out of my astonishment. But, what really puzzled me was that nobody belonging to the long queue that that morning covered the bank office, spotted her in the middle of that frenzied stupor.
I wouldn´t Know to say if she was a middle-aged or senior woman, if she was sad or glad, mainly because her eyes were covered with some old fashionable and gigantic glasses as well as a stripped silk scarf that in a strange way not only did it cover the face, but also her extremely small and disfigured head.
                Suddenly, I couldn´t explain how it had happened that she changed her position. To be honest, I think it was the moment of my blinking when she burst in a chair five meters farther. Also, her appearance looked like significantly different; opened arms, crossed legs, while some words were muttered in a no identified language.
However, people that saw the same action which was beginning to frighten me , didn´t show any reaction. Most of them were too occupied with their mobiles, you know… .            But, in this scene, I didn´t dare to talk about the situation with anybody, because I began to reckon that I was the person who wasn´t noticing the reality wasn´t as it was being processed into my mind. Something was wrong, but in that precious moment I had doubt about everything, everybody.
So, something green and liquid began to get out from that wrinkled mouth at the same time as a rumble sound was overheard by our ears. In this moment  I fainted and after a while I remember myself surrounded by onlookers who drew a timid smile in the frightened faces.

The joke was too hard!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario